Training Booking System (TBS)
A few important tips:
- You must be logged in to make reservations on the TBS.
- The calendar shows training session times in the US Eastern timezone, unless you have changed the timezone at the top-right of the calendar.
- Only one booking may be held at a time. If you hold two bookings at one time, we will cancel the latter one.
- You can easily cancel any booking by clicking “cancel” under the “Your Bookings” section.
- Contact information for all of our trainers can be found on the ZMA Staff Page.
- Don’t know who to train with? This chart shows who is able to perform certain training/evaluations. Remember not every trainer can perform an evaluation.
- Visiting or Transferring? See the Visitor Checklist or Transfer Checklist.
- Still need help? See the TBS User Guide for more detailed assistance.
ONLY ONE TBS BOOKING MAY BE HELD AT A TIME!
To ensure fair and equal access to training time, only one TBS booking is allowed at a time. You may only book another session via TBS once you have completed the scheduled one. Any double-bookings will have the latter booking cancelled. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
If you are not in the US Eastern timezone, you can change the calendar’s timezone at the top-right of the calendar.
There are no upcoming events