Training Booking System (TBS)
Welcome!! This is the only approved method for scheduling training within our ARTCC. Scroll to the bottom to view/edit existing bookings. You must be signed in order to use this page. Click here to review the TBS Student’s User Guide.
- You must plan ahead! Since our entire Instructional Staff are volunteers, they must have at least 24-hours notice before a session. To ensure both student and trainer are ready for training, please plan ahead!
- You may need to adjust your personal schedule to book a session. Please do not expect Instructional Staff to change their commitments to fit your personal schedule. While we try our best, real life always comes first.
- Please be considerate to your trainer! Be on time, be sure you have practiced and come prepared!
- If you have had a schedule change, scroll to the bottom and cancel your booking using this system.
- A Visiting or Transfer Controller who has recently applied? Contact the DTA via e-mail to schedule your PV.
- The schedule of available slots changes throughout each day, check back for updates!
- Some Instructional Staff Members may make postings within the forums or on TeamSpeak for last minute availability, but all sessions must be processed through the Training Booking System. There are no exceptions.
- If looking to contact an Instructional Staff Member, click here and scroll down for e-mail information.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Training Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book a Session
Use the below calendar to book your training! Click the “What” button for a key on what each color means; Click “Who” to sort by Staff Member. Once you click a session, be sure to complete the entire process and receive your confirmation e-mail! Sessions can only be booked up to 24 hours before the start time.
- All the times are Eastern Standard or Eastern Daylight Savings, not Zulu.
- You must be signed in to book a session.
- An available booking that is less than 24-hours away can only be scheduled by contacting the session’s Instructional Staff Member directly.
- Please remember there is no guarantee of availability or obligation to honor the request.
Below you can find your upcoming bookings with a ZMA Mentor or ZMA Instructor. If you have nothing scheduled, this section will be blank! You can also cancel any booking up to 24 hours before the session. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.