Training Booking System (TBS)
Welcome!! This is the only approved method for scheduling training within our ARTCC. Scroll to the bottom to view/edit existing bookings. You must be signed in order to use this page. Click here to review the TBS Student’s User Guide.
- You must plan ahead! Since our entire Instructional Staff are volunteers, they must have at least 24-hours notice before a session. To ensure both student and trainer are ready for training, please plan ahead!
- You may need to adjust your personal schedule to book a session. Please do not expect Instructional Staff to change their commitments to fit your personal schedule. While we try our best, real life always comes first.
- Please be considerate to your trainer! Be on time, be sure you have practiced and come prepared!
- If you have had a schedule change, scroll to the bottom and cancel your booking using this system.
- Visiting or Transferring? Complete the directions found here to visit or click here for directions to transfer.
- The schedule of available slots changes throughout each day, check back for updates!
- Some Instructional Staff Members may make postings within the forums or on TeamSpeak for last minute availability, but all sessions must be processed through the Training Booking System. There are no exceptions.
- Please remember our Instructional Staff Members are volunteers and only conduct so many sessions per month.
- If looking to contact a member of the Instructional Training Team, click here and scroll down for e-mail information.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Training Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BOOKING MORE THAN ONE SESSION AT A TIME!
After training, students have a responsibility to prepare for the next session. This includes any needed research, observing others on the network and live network practice. It is impossible to know before a session when you will be prepared for the next one. Remember, you will learn and become proficient only by doing your personal preparation and practice outside of formal training.
Please do not schedule your next session until you are ready and prepared! Exceptions do exist if recommended by an Instructional Staff Member. In most cases, students who book multiple sessions at the same time may have some cancelled. Thank you for your cooperation!
Book a Session
Use the below calendar to book your training! Click the “What” button for a key on what each color means; Click “Who” to sort by Staff Member. Once you click a session, be sure to complete the entire process and receive your confirmation e-mail! Sessions can only be booked up to 24 hours before the start time.
This calendar only displays available sessions 24 hours or more in the future. Historical information is not displayed.
- All the times are Eastern Standard or Eastern Daylight Savings, not Zulu.
- You must be signed in to book a session.
- An available booking that is less than 24-hours away can only be scheduled by contacting the session’s Instructional Staff Member directly.
- Please remember there is no guarantee of availability or obligation to honor the request.
Below you can find your upcoming bookings with a ZMA Mentor, Instructor or event. If you have nothing scheduled, this section will be blank! You can also cancel any booking up to 24 hours before the session/event. If you have any questions please email email@example.com for training and firstname.lastname@example.org for events.
Disclaimer: The information contained on all pages of this website is to be used for flight simulation purposes only on the VATSIM network. It is not intended nor should it be used for real world navigation. This site is not affiliated with the FAA, the actual Miami Center or any governing aviation body. All content contained herein is approved only for use on the VATSIM network.