Training Booking System (TBS)
Scroll down, select your preferred Instructional Staff Member from the list.
Select the date you wish to train on, then the time slot you would like to train on (depending on staff availability).
Step 3Fill out the information required.
Hit “Submit”. A notification will be sent to your Instructor letting him know of the booking. 24 hours before the session, you and the Instructional Staff Member will receive a notification.
A few important notes:
- The time that YOU see is in YOUR local time, not Eastern or Zulu.
- No, we don’t need your phone number. Until this is changed, type your CID in the space.
- In the Comments/Questions box, put the type of training you need.
- Please be considerate. The below is in no way a guarantee of time being available. All instructional staff members are volunteers. Real life always comes first!
- If you are a Visiting Controller who has recently applied, contact the DTA via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If unable to locate a time slot on the TBS system, visit the Training Request section of the Forums.
- Many staff members post available times on the forums. Students can also make training requests.
- Be patient with making your request as it will take time for Instructional Staff Members to see it and respond.
- Please carefully review the instructions provided in the first several threads before posting.
- When all else has failed, students can also e-mail Instructional Staff Members directly about their availability for training.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Training Administrator at email@example.com.